Wine 4 Paws Weekend
Apr. 26, 2014 to Apr. 27, 2014
Join us on this special weekend as we raise funds for the animals at Woods. Enjoy our beautiful wine region while supporting a great cause - pet loving wine drinkers can help our four-legged friends by visiting the tasting room during the weekend of April 26 & 27 when a portion of the proceeds will be donated to Woods!
14th Annual Wine Club BBQ
May. 10, 2014 1:00 pm to 04:00 pm
Saucelito Canyon invites members out to the historic vineyard in upper Arroyo Grande Valley for the famous annual BBQ. The afternoon features an unforgettable barbeque feast, live music & new release wines to enjoy! This year we will be welcoming the fine fare from The Original Hitching Post.
SOLD OUT. CALL FOR AVAILABILITY.
Roll Out the Barrels Weekend
Jun. 21, 2014 to Jun. 22, 2014
Over the weekend, you will enjoy a two-day passport to more than 20 wineries offering wine and food pairings, live entertainment, exclusive specials, barrel and library wine tastings and more. Buy a passport to use throughout wine country all weekend! Or pay at the door: $15, complimentary for wine club.
Saturday Open House 11a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Four wines, four bites & four killer deals on wine~!
- Complimentary to Passport Holders, Wine Club & half price entry for eNewsletter subscribers!
- Live music from Matt Cross, 12-3 pm.
- Annual Roll Out the Barrels Wine Sale with cases from $120!
Sunday Wine Sale 11a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sunday's all about the wine at Saucelito....Don’t miss our Annual Sunday Wine Sale. With cases from $120, expect to be heading home with some stock for your cellar!
- Complimentary tasting for Passport Holders, Wine Club & eNewsletter subscriber
Tickets for the Barrels in the Plaza event and for the 2 day passport event are available online at www.slowine.com or by calling (805)541-5868.